1. All Songs are sold for USE and permission for KJs, Enthusiasts, or Private/Home entertainment. Songs can not be sold, redistributed, or shared. You agree to be the sole user of the content and each receipt will represent ONE copy of the song for use as a KJ, Enthusiast, or Private/Home user.
2. Backup to digital media is ONLY allowed for storage as long as it remains in the possession of the owner of the license receipt(s) holder. Backup is the sole responsibility of the customer and you agree that 4Karaoke is NOT liable or responsible for any damage, corruption, or restoration of content that may be caused by choice of backup.
3. Songs are licensed for computer and mobile device use ONLY. Each receipt is licensed for ONE use. Conversion is not covered under our license. Any conversion, transfer, or alteration is strictly forbidden. Alteration of the content can only be done with permission by the manufacturer. Any operation that may cause alteration of the tracks is SOLELY your responsibility and at your own risk. We do NOT provide tools nor will we provide instructions; this includes any Conversion or Burning to disc. Discussion of issues or instructions using third party tools are strictly taboo and absolutely AT YOUR OWN RISK, WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY, AND NOT COVERED UNDER SUPPORT OR LICENSING! NO EXCEPTION!
4. All songs are provided with either an audio or visual preview. You agree to preview the song before purchase or if without preview understand that all content is KARAOKE style reproductions and may or may not include supporting singers. Some content may represent leading singers for support, duet, or backup/effect. Multiplex tracks WILL include lead vocals on either the left or the right channel, and without LEAD vocals on the opposite channel - Multiplex tracks are intended for players with the Multiplex feature OR if you intend to hear the LEAD vocals on regular players. All songs are REPRODUCTIONS produced by the manufacturers, in purchasing you agree that the manufacturer is solely responsible for quality and accuracy of these reproductions in comparison to the original labels' artistic performance and that 4Karaoke is not connected to the production of the tracks - tracks will not be exchanged for any such reason.
5. There are absolutely no refunds on songs or credits sold. Songs are licensed IMMEDIATELY and logged at purchase. All content is produced by the supplier manufacturers and tracks are sold 'AS IS' direct from them and in the MP3+G format.
6. If a song is purchased twice accidentally, the second is exchanged for less or equal value - you agree to contact 4Karaoke if any such double orders take place and agree that only an exchange of the SECOND item duplicated will be exchanged.
7. Songs reported corrupt will be checked and confirmed by 4Karaoke staff. ONLY songs confirmed by 4Karaoke to be corrupt will be exchanged with an equally matched song at the sole discretion of 4Karaoke and only within a span of 2 days from purchase of the original receipt. On exchange, if a suitable matching track (matching "title" AND "artist") is NOT found, 4Karaoke will at it's own discretion offer an alternate song if the circumstance permits. If the song is found; intact, integral, and without fault then no exchange will take place. 4Karaoke will issue instructions on how to redownload a fresh copy of the song and recommend correct methods of use and playback of the tracks.
8. 4Karaoke holds the right to refuse delivery and service to accounts and links. Customers who are found in breach of use, threaten licensing or service, are found to be a copyright hazard, and/or misrepresent content will be immediately suspended without notice.
9. 4Karaoke holds the right to suspend or discontinue service to any customer at its own discretion without prior notice or explanation. You agree that 4Karaoke in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to the Site and your Account for any reason, including without limitation:
a. attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Site or assistance to others' attempting to do so,
b. overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting any Content,
c. discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site,
e. failure to pay for purchases,
f. suspected or actual copyright infringement, or
g. unexpected operational difficulties
10. All account details on 4Karaoke services will be held confidential. You may not share or provide your information of any account to anyone else. You agree that any unauthorized use of your account will be notified immediately and 4Karaoke is not liable for any loss or misuse of the account. It is your sole responsibility to maintain your account and not share your details with anyone. 4Karaoke does not share any account details. You agree to notify 4Karaoke if any secure information is required to be changed including, contact information, password, etc.
TS is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. In order to provide you with relevant information, respond to your requests, and increase the benefits you receive from our website, we sometimes request that you provide us with data about yourself. We have prepared this Privacy Notice to disclose and describe our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. This Notice applies to all TS websites that display or link to this Privacy Notice. You should also note that TS maintains the same privacy practices with respect to data that is collected off-line and this Notice may be relied upon with respect to those methods of data collection and use.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
In general, you may visit this website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. TS collects domain information from your visit to customize and improve your experience on our website.
This website may collect certain information from your visit, including the date and time of your access, the pages you have accessed, the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address by which you are accessing the Internet, and the Internet address from which you linked to our site, if applicable. We use this information to better understand how our website is being used so that we can improve its quality and make it more beneficial to our users.
Some portions of this website may request that you give us personally identifiable information, which is information that enables us to identify you, such as your name, email or other address. Some of the ways in which we may collect information from you are:
* Event registrations for webcasts, seminars, conferences, etc.
* Product support registration
* Education registration
* Subscription to newsletters or other TS content-related notifications
* Product purchases or trials
* Sweepstakes or contests
It is our intent to inform you before we collect personally identifiable information, and tell you what we intend to do with the information. You will have the option of not providing the information, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of this website, although you may not be able to access certain programs or services. In certain portions of this website, we also may enable you to "opt out" of certain uses of your information, or elect not to receive future communications or services.
The information we collect about you or your computer/device will be used to operate our website and to provide customer support, respond to your requests or process any transactions you have authorized. It may also be used to verify your identity, send you information or contact you in relation to a TS product or service that you are using or that we believe may be of interest to you. In certain instances, we may make your information available to third parties with whom we have a relationship by which that third party is providing services on our behalf. We will only provide those third parties with information that is necessary for them to perform the services and we require that those third parties first agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality of the information provided to them and we prohibit them from using that information for any purpose other than to provide the services on our behalf. We may also disclose the information to our business partners, for marketing and other purposes which we believe may be beneficial to you.
TS is a global company with customers and partners worldwide. Accordingly, the information we collect may be used, stored and processed in Canada, USA or in any other country in which TS does business. By providing the information via the website, you are consenting to the transfer of the information outside of your country.
TS may disclose personally identifiable information that it collects on the website if required to do so by law or when necessary in order to protect the rights of TS or its employees.
TS's intent is to strictly protect the security of your personal information; honor your choice for its intended use; and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online, including the use of encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
This website contains links to other websites. TS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You can set your browser to decline cookies if you prefer. If you do so, you may not be able to get the benefit of some of the features of this website or other websites that you visit.
Portions of this website make chat rooms, forums, blogs, message boards, and/or news groups available to visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
TS may modify or update this privacy statement from time to time at any time without prior notice. You can check the �Last Updated� date below to see when the policy was last changed. We encourage you to check this policy often so that you can continue to be aware of how we are protecting your personally identifiable information. Your continued use of the website constitutes your consent to the contents of this privacy notice, as it may be modified from time to time.
Last Updated: 05-27-06